Timber Fruit Cage Description:
Our Walk-In Timber Fruit and Vegetable Cages introduce a rugged and natural look to the garden and as well as being tough, rough and ready, they really enhance the more classic style of kitchen garden.
That olde worlde rustic look disguises the real strength in depth that the wooden walk-in fruit cages possess; manufactured from substantial 102mm tanalised round wooden uprights and the 102mm half round wooden roof supports, this is one fruit cage which will withstand practically all the weather - not forgetting birds and rabbits - can throw at it.
And when you consider these wooden fruit protection cages boast the best in anti-bird roof netting and heavy-duty extruded side netting, it will come as no surprise that our walk-in wooden fruit cages are very popular.
Also available is a wide range of timber fruit frame optional extras, giving your garden that rare combination of functionality and good looks!
1. Walk-In Timber Fruit and Vegetable Cages comprise of sturdy, wooden uprights and supports and roof and side netting
2. Cages feature extra heavy-duty side netting with a 16mm x 16mm square mesh
3. Heavy-duty anti-bird roof netting with a 18mm x 18mm diamond mesh
4. Supplied with all fittings and one complete door kit
5. Set distance between uprights is 3.6m
6. We recommend hiring a post driver (available from tool hire companies) to assist with inserting the uprights 457mm (18") into the ground
7. When erected the cage sits 2m out of the ground
8. On the larger cages the internal cross supports are achieved using plastic coated wire at tension to prevent sagging of the roof netting
9. Comes with a 5 year framework guarantee
10. Fully illustrated instructions are included to ensure accurate construction
11. For areas seriously affected by rabbits or deer an additional layer of rabbit wire can be applied over the heavy-duty side netting