Arch Fruit Cage Description:
The Roman Arch Fruit Cage brings all that is good about our Roman Arch together with our fruit cage manufacturing experience; and the result is a stunning cage of exceptional build quality.
All Roman Arch Fruit Cages stand 2.5m wide and with four lengths available - 3m, 6m, 9m and 12m - there should be a cage to fit into every fruit and vegetable growing location. The height to the top of the end mounted door is 2m and with a whopping 2.95 of head height available inside, your fruit growing options are almost limitless.
Each Roman Arch Fruit Cage is supplied complete with 16mm mesh heavy duty side netting, shaped 19mm knotted mesh roof netting, a door kit and all the pegs, clips and ties required for assembly. The framework is well known to existing steel fruit cage customers and the unflinching 25mm x 1.5mm thick, galvanised inside and out black powder coated steel is guaranteed for 10 long years.
You'll find the authoritative roof lines of the Roman Arch Fruit Cage are achieved with help from the galvanised wire roof supports and for those hardy fruit growers in exposed locations, optional braces are available to strengthen the frame - footplates, which add extra upright stability, are included in the kit for each upright.
We've even made additional door kits available for those fruit fans who just can't get enough of the Roman Arch Fruit Cage and need one of the long sizes, allowing you to introduce a door at each end.
1. Designed and manufactured in the UK
2. 10 year framework guarantee
3. Roman Arch Fruit Cages all measure 2.5m wide
4. 4 lengths available; 3m, 6m, 9m and 12m
5. Height to top of door is 2m
6. Measures 2.95m to highest internal point
7. Based on our resoundingly successful Roman Arch design
8. Supplied complete with door, side and roof netting, pegs, clips, ties and footplates for each upright
9. Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
10. Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
11. Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
12. 16mm extra heavy duty side netting
13. 19mm knotted net roof netting
14. Door is centrally mounted in end panel
15. Anti-drop hinge, extra strength support brace and secure sliding catch on door
16. Footplates provide greater stability in exposed locations
17. Ground sockets provide even greater strength if required
18. Galvanised wire roof supports