Low Height Heavy Duty 1.2 M High Stormproof Vegetable Cage:
The Stormproof Heavy Duty Vegetable Cages have been fitted with our ingenious new Frame Saver Clips that not only protect the framework from damage but also allow easy access to the cage to tend to your plants.
The fitted heavy duty 7mm butterfly netting, complete with neat stitched seams, sits inside the cage framework and is attached by the Harrod Frame Saver Clips. The clips simply hook through the netting mesh and connect to the top rods of the cage framework. The clips can then function like a curtain rail giving quick and easy access to the cage.
Under storm force winds and heavy snowfall the pressure against the netting causes the clips to detach from the framework. The netting then drops over the crops, so they remain protected, but the frame is no longer subjected to the forces that could cause the framework to buckle.
The framework itself comprises strong and corrosion resistant 16mm aluminium tubing, powder coated black, which is secured using our Connectors. The cages have also been updated to include the Net Claw Pegs - an innovative peg which is inserted into the ground once and use the tension of the netting to hook and unhook the netting from the claw teeth, saves unpegging and any potential net damage.
1. Netting detaches during storm force winds or heavy snow protecting framework
2. Uses our innovative Frame Saver Clips - Patent Pending GB1319295.0
3. Corrosion resistant aluminium framework - powder coated black
4. 16mm wide and 1.2mm thick aluminium tubing
5. Upright tubing caps provided
6. Connectors secure frame
7. 7mm Soft Mesh Butterfly Netting
8. Net Clips allow netting to easily slide for easy access to plants
9. Uprights insert 25cm/10" into ground.
10. Erected height is 1.2m
11. Supplied with the innovative Harrod Net Claw Pegs
12. Cages range from 1m x 1m to 3m x 3m
13. Cages are also available in natural aluminium finish