Aluminium Fruit Cage Description:
The framework of our aluminium garden cages is manufactured from 25mm diameter, 1.6mm thick aluminium section which is where our claim to be the strongest aluminium fruit cage around originates. This thicker and tougher aluminium tubing - complete with flush fitting connectors - compliments the 16mm x 16mm square mesh extra heavy duty extruded side netting and the heavy duty, 20mm x 20mm diamond mesh anti-bird roof netting to provide an inexpensive but thoroughly dependable way of protecting your fruit bushes and vegetable plants.
With the framework (10 year guarantee) and netting taking care of the crop protection side of things, your only dilemma will be which optional cage extras to purchase in addition to the door kit, clips, pegs and ties which all come with your walk-in fruit cage kit.
Please note that our cage sizes are generous and where space is limited please allow an extra 2% to measurements for fitting.
1. Walk-In Aluminium Fruit Cages and Vegetable Cages stand 2.0m above the ground
2. Aluminium tubing is inserted 0.3m into soil
3. Complete with one door unit as standard and 25mm round uprights and roof supporting top rods
4. Unlike other aluminium fruit cages on the market, top rods do not sag when tension is applied to the roof netting
5. Toprods are secured with flush fitting connectors
6. Widely regarded as the strongest aluminium fruit cage available
7. Framework carries a 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee
8. Comes complete with 16mm square mesh side netting
9. 20mm Anti-bird roof netting keeps birds off your fruit and veg
10. 25mm round door frame is 970mm wide and comes complete with plastic locking hinges, spring clip door catch and separate door catch upright
11. Door can be fitted on any side and extra door kits are available separately
12. For very soft soil additional foot plates can be supplied
13. Braces are available to give additional strength in exposed or windy locations
14. Fully illustrated instructions included
15. This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly
16. Assembly requires 2 or more people