Steel Corridor Cage Description:
Our popular Walk-In Steel Corridor Cage has undergone a revamp and emerged as a versatile and stylish solution to protecting soft fruit, cordon-trained tree fruit, vines and even long narrow vegetable plots and allotments - and when you consider the quality of the framework and netting, along with the very generous 2.4m of working and growing height and 1.2m width, you'll wonder how you managed before!
The frame of the Walk-In Steel Corridor Cage is manufactured from 25mm square x 1.5mm thick steel, both galvanised and powder coated black and carrying the swagger of a 10 year guarantee, whilst the protective extra heavy-duty 19mm x 19mm knotted premium quality crop protection netting will keep hungry birds on the outside all summer long.
Entry to and from the cage couldn't be simpler with our patented net access strip; the Walk-In Steel Corridor Cage is available in 4 different lengths (3, 6, 9 and 12m) and although we can't put up the cage for you, we provide all fixings, ground pegs and a set of fully illustrated instructions.
1. Designed and manufactured in the UK
2. 10 year framework guarantee
3. Walk-In Steel Corridor Cage available in four lengths - 3m, 6m, 9m and 12m
4. All cages measure 2.4m in height and 1.2m wide
5. Unique 25mm x 1.5mm wall square section steel framework provides exceptional strength
6. Steel Framework is fully galvanised and matt black polyester powder coated for a weatherproof finish
7. Black flush fitting connectors include steel inserts for greater strength and rigidity
8. Complete with extra heavy-duty 19mm x 19mm knotted premium quality crop protection netting
9. Easy access by way of the patented net access strip
10. Supplied complete with fixings and ground pegs
11. Fully illustrated instructions
12. Ideal configuration for protecting long vegetable plots or allotments
13. Perfect for covering raised beds
14. Additional net access strips available for extra entry/exit points
15. Ground sockets and Footplates available separately for secure installation in exposed sites or in softer soil
16. This product is supplied as a kit for self assembly.